Our brand new luxury 20" human hair extensions are fit for royalty. The one-piece hair extension that literally does it all. No, really! You don’t have to be a real superstar to look like one.
These Clip-in hair extensions are made with the highest quality — 100% Remy human hair. Available in a wide range of colours and length, they blend naturally with your own hair and can be easily styled with thermal tools. Our wefts are especially designed to lay flat to the head and making them virtually undetectable.
Trialled and tested by our girls at Annie Shah HQ; curled, waved or straightened, the hair will stay exactly as silky soft as it arrived!
Type: Real 100% Human Hair
Wide of Weft: 10 inches with 5 clips
Now you’ve got your fabulous hair extensions, how do you look after them to keep them in top condition? Correct aftercare is essential to maintain the quality of your hair extensions and to help prolong their life. It is important to not only follow the correct advice, but to also use the correct and recommended products. Failure to follow correct aftercare advice could cause damage to the hair extensions and decrease their lifespan. We’ve put together a hair extension aftercare guide to help you make the right choices when it comes to caring for your hair.
- We recommend that you should wash your hair no more than 3 times per week (that is if you wear them everyday).
- Before washing you should de-tangle the hair from ends to root using a gentle brush such as a Tangle Teezer.
- Wash the hair in an upright position using specialist hair extension shampoo in lukewarm water, ensuring that you do not massage vigorously or twist the hair.
- After washing, avoid rolling or rubbing the hair, instead gently squeeze out the excess water and pat dry with a towel.
- Apply small amount of Argon hair oil to damp hair, starting at the tips gently rub the oil into the hair moving upwards, avoiding the bonded areas at the roots.
- Gently blow dry the hair using a cold setting to begin with, this avoids any problems with the bonds softening or rings corroding, then proceed to blow dry the hair as normal.
- Only 100% remi or human hair extensions can be coloured, synthetic hair extensions cannot be coloured. Bearing in mind that the hair extensions have already been through a chemical process, it is at your own risk if you decide to dye them as it may affect the hair condition. For this reason, it’s a good idea to dye your hair before getting hair extensions installed, and having the hair colour matched to your desired colour.
- Those with hair extensions in beautiful ash colour shades can be maintained throughout wear with silver shade or purple toning products to maintain the colour tone, otherwise fading may occur, these are used at the users own risks.
- Hair extensions are not recommended for use in chlorinated water, salt water, and hard water with a high mineral content, or in hotter climates than normally accustomed to as damage or discolouration can occur.
- We recommend only using products that are specifically designed for hair extensions as other types may cause damage to the extensions. It is always best to use the recommended aftercare products which includes products such as Shampoo, Conditioner, Hair Oil and Hair Mist.
20" One Piece Clip In 100% Real Human Hair Extensions
UK & EUROPE
FREE 10-21 Days
We are happy to accept the return of unsuitable items (except earrings for hygiene reasons) providing they are returned in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt.