Our luxury full head human hair extensions are fit for royalty. The best thing about our high-quality clip in hair extensions is that no one will know you're wearing them! Our full head set is perfect for giving extra length to your hair, whilst keeping your secret safe. They look natural as the silky 100% Remy human hair blends seamlessly into your own hair, and come in a wide range of colours, ensuring there is a shade to suit everyone.
The full head hair extension set provides the most natural amount of hair, so if you have very thick hair, or are looking for a super voluminous look, check out our new double weft extensions.
These clip in hair extensions come with the clips already attached, meaning they're quick and easy to clip in and can transform your look in minutes. You can curl and straighten the hair. Clip-in hair extensions are easy to look after and will stay soft for years to come!
Trialled and tested by our girls at Annie Shah HQ; curled, waved or straightened, the hair will stay exactly as silky soft as it arrived!
Type: Real 100% Human Hair
Now you’ve got your fabulous hair extensions, how do you look after them to keep them in top condition? Correct aftercare is essential to maintain the quality of your hair extensions and to help prolong their life. It is important to not only follow the correct advice, but to also use the correct and recommended products. Failure to follow correct aftercare advice could cause damage to the hair extensions and decrease their lifespan. We’ve put together a hair extension aftercare guide to help you make the right choices when it comes to caring for your hair.
- We recommend that you should wash your hair no more than 3 times per week (that is if you wear them everyday).
- Before washing you should de-tangle the hair from ends to root using a gentle brush such as a Tangle Teezer.
- Wash the hair in an upright position using specialist hair extension shampoo in lukewarm water, ensuring that you do not massage vigorously or twist the hair.
- After washing, avoid rolling or rubbing the hair, instead gently squeeze out the excess water and pat dry with a towel.
- Apply small amount of Argon hair oil to damp hair, starting at the tips gently rub the oil into the hair moving upwards, avoiding the bonded areas at the roots.
- Gently blow dry the hair using a cold setting to begin with, this avoids any problems with the bonds softening or rings corroding, then proceed to blow dry the hair as normal.
- Only 100% remi or human hair extensions can be coloured, synthetic hair extensions cannot be coloured. Bearing in mind that the hair extensions have already been through a chemical process, it is at your own risk if you decide to dye them as it may affect the hair condition. For this reason, it’s a good idea to dye your hair before getting hair extensions installed, and having the hair colour matched to your desired colour.
- Those with hair extensions in beautiful ash colour shades can be maintained throughout wear with silver shade or purple toning products to maintain the colour tone, otherwise fading may occur, these are used at the users own risks.
- Hair extensions are not recommended for use in chlorinated water, salt water, and hard water with a high mineral content, or in hotter climates than normally accustomed to as damage or discolouration can occur.
- We recommend only using products that are specifically designed for hair extensions as other types may cause damage to the extensions. It is always best to use the recommended aftercare products which includes products such as Shampoo, Conditioner, Hair Oil and Hair Mist.
22" 7 Piece Clip In 100% Real Human Hair Extensions
UK & EUROPE
FREE 10-21 Days
We are happy to accept the return of unsuitable items (except earrings for hygiene reasons) providing they are returned in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt.